Fourth Grade Supply List
Here is a List of supplies your child will need for 4th grade. I am looking forward to working with you and your child this coming year. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- 3 subject notebooks, not the spiral bound type.
- Markers -thin ones not thick(NOT PERMANENT MARKERS)-colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Scissors, 1 12 inch ruler, 1 roll of scotch tape
- Plastic shoebox for art supplies
- 5 pencils and erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels and 3 boxes of kleenex
- loose leaf notebook paper-1 package
- 3 folders, one for in class and one as a take home folder and one for Spanish- (NO trapper keepers or loose leaf binders.)
- 1 container of hand sanitizer and 1 container of wipes to clean desks.
- 1 package of dry erase markers for white board.
- All text books and workbooks must be covered. Please no book bags on wheels. They do not fit in the lockers.
Thank You Mrs. Heffter- Grade 4