Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
Teaching Respect and Responsibility
Email or call us today
Application Process for Admission to OLMC School Pre-K 3 - Grade 8
Application packets and information are available by calling or visiting OLMC or via email: email@example.com
A student will be considered for admissions when the following items have been received:
- A $25 non-refundable application fee.
- A completed application form.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate.
- A copy of the child's baptismal certificate.
- A copy of the child's immunization record.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Registered parishioners of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St. Laurent Parishes.
- Registered parishioners of other Catholic parishes.
- Non-parishioners and non-Catholics.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School admits students of any race, color, creed, and national and/or ethnic origin. Mindful of its mission, OLMC educates students from Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade in a faith forming, academic setting.
After submitting the application packet, prospective kindergarten students are screened for readiness.
Admission for Grades 1 - 8
Students applying for admission into grades 1 - 8 are invited to spend a day a OLMC. Visitation days are scheduled by appointment after an application has been submitted. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with the principal.