What a wonderful beginning to our new school year we have had!! Thank you all for your kindness, patience, and joy as we begin anew as one family.
Attached, you will find our Weekly Quick Hits. I must thank our dear mom and Spark Director, Mrs. Cat Quinn, for assembling these each week for me! If you have any information that you'd like shared with the school community, feel free to send it to Cat, as I approve all of the items prior to mass distribution. Her email address is: email@example.com
I also want to thank our former Athletic Director, Mr. Caesar Faraci, for his year of service to us at OLMC!! Caesar is assuming more responsibilities on the parish maintenance level, and he has graciously passed the baton to Mr. Eric Lopez! Stay tuned in future communications about upcoming sports news!
I finally wish to stress the importance of the following, which are all included in the quick hits:
- firstname.lastname@example.org), and receive 2 fair share hours for attending! - WINGMAN Parent Education Night (sign up directly with me via
- - OLMC hosts Virtus training (which is required of all adults who will interact with children on a voluntary or paid basis)
- - First Home and School Meeting and Back to School Night! (signing up at the meeting earns each family 1 Fair Share Hour!)
- PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT ON :
- First Mass is at , hosted by Grade 6 Gold and Mrs. Shemkovitz
- Our first MAJOR FUNDRAISER, Mixed Bag, begins! More info to follow!!
Have a wonderful, long, Labor Day weekend!!!
As always, no question or concern should be left unanswered! Please reach out any time to us! You will find all the links for the Quick Hits and attachments listed directed below!
With my love and gratitude,